When you install Wonda VR on your computer, the application automatically creates a folder in your documents (PC and Mac), and copies the demo project in the Wonda VR folder. Any new project created from the app will automatically create a folder with the same name in this same folder.
NB : Note that you can move your project files anywhere on your computer or any external hard drive.
- Myproject.wonda : a project file edited by Wonda VR Studio. Essential to open and edit your project with Wonda VR Studio.
- data.json: data file read by the applications and the web browser. It contains all your project architecture and metadata.
- index.html : HTML file used to launch your project in your web browser (Firefox).
- Autosave folder: Location of all the autosave files made by Wonda VR every 5 minutes.
- Medias folder: location of all the media files imported within the application.
- Player folder : source code of Wonda VR 360° web player