- Click on the + button to create a new project.
2. From the “create new project” panel, you can assign several property to your project (note that these properties can be modified afterwards):
Project Title, description and credits forms are information displayed on the project poster in mobile apps.
Gaze interaction option (see this section for gaze further explanation)
You have three options:
- Always: The reticule is always visible
- Smart: The reticule visible only when over an interactive element
- Never: The reticule never visible
The default delay to activate an interaction or a link when users gaze at an element.
Activate Gaze navigation in Magic Window
If this option is checked, users will see a white reticule in magic window mode and navigate by orienting their phone. If you uncheck the box, users can navigate by tapping on interactive elements when viewing the project through magic window mode (reticle will only appear in side-by-side mode)