To be able to preview your work in real time, we recommend to install Firefox and set it as the default browser. It allows you to quickly preview your project directly from the Editor.
For the time being, neither Chrome nor Safari allow WebGL when launched locally (i.e. using file:// protocol) unless you install a local server like Mamp or you configure your favorite browser by following this documentation. Note that once your project is online, this restriction does not apply – see list of compatible browsers.
- Use the keyboard shortcut “Cmd+R” or “Ctrl+R” to launch the sequence and navigate within your browser with mouse interactions.
- Use the keyboard shortcut “Cmd+ G” or “Ctrl+G” to simulate Gaze Navigation in your browser. You should see a reticle in the center of the screen.
- Gaze controlled navigation is activated by default on mobile phones and VR Headsets.
- This web player is made available for previewing purposes at this time and is not intended to be published online.
- If you are having trouble trying to move around the spherical media, please verify that the Web VR add on for Firefox is not activated.