Wonda VR experiences can be viewed through the Wonda VR native app for Oculus Go. To have access to the app, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Oculus Redeem Key.
Get access to the app on Oculus Store and download it (4MB)
- From your Oculus account, go to My Profile > Redeem Code and add your own Redeem Code which was sent to you by the Wonda VR support team.
2. Launch the Oculus Library using your Oculus GO Headset (be sure to be connected with the same Oculus account) and install the Wonda VR Studio app available in Library / Not Installed. The app will be then available in Library / My Apps.
The app is now installed on your device and you can use it on all devices connected to your Oculus account.
Transfer and View your VR experience on your Oculus Go
- Open your project in Wonda VR Studio on your desktop
- Go to Files > Package for Apps and look for the “publish-to-apps” folder
- Connect the Oculus Go to the computer. (On Mac use Android File Transfer)
- Copy the “publish-to-app” content (media folder, Your_project_name.wonda file and data.json file) from the computer to the Oculus Go's WONDA_VR_STUDIO folder (create one if it doesn’t exist).
- Launch the Wonda VR app from the Oculus Go library to launch the project locally.
NB 1: After connecting your headset to your computer, you will need to allow access from within the Oculus Go to be able to access its files on your computer.
NB 2: If your Oculus Go is in Developer Mode, you may not be able to access your files on your computer. You can turn Developer Mode on and off via the Oculus mobile app.
NB 3: If the Oculus Go headsets are set-up using the same Oculus account, the Wonda VR app will already be available to download in the 'Not Installed' library after redeeming one code.
Stream your VR experience on Oculus Go
- Sync your project in Wonda VR Studio. More info here
- Launch your project online and copy the stage ID (all digits between /p/ and #sequence_name) from the URL
- Download the settings.json file here
- Open this file with a text editor, paste the stage ID between the “” and save
- Connect the Oculus Go to the computer using a USB cable
- Copy the settings.json file at the root of WONDA_VR_STUDIO folder (create one if it doesn’t already exist). On Mac use Android File Transfer)
- Launch the Wonda VR Studio app from the Oculus Go library to launch the project online.
NB: If you are currently using the Wonda VR app instead of the Wonda VR Studio app, you will need to request for a new key for this process to work.